NHL hockey has become a tradition in Canada, with over 26 million viewers tuning into this year’s Stanley Cup finals. The Tampa Bay Lightning were ultimately victorious and will face off against the Ottawa Senators to determine who takes home Lord Stanley’s cup!
After reading this guide, you will know how to wager on the Stanley Cup. The best sites for placing a bet and what bets are most popular among hockey fans!
An Introduction to the Stanley Cup
The Stanley Cup is the most famous professional sports trophy in North America. First presented 93 years ago, it has been won by some of hockey’s greatest teams and players over time- including Montreal Canadiens legend Réal Martin Trottier who claimed his second career championship with a victory at age 38!
Popular Stanley Cup Betting Options
What is Stanley Cup Live Betting?
- All top sportsbooks offer in-play betting, where you can bet during a live game
- The odds will fluctuate according to the play
- You will be able to bet on many markets, including ‘next scorer’ and ‘winner of the match
- Betting on a comeback can often lead to more lucrative odds
- Live Stanley Cup betting hockey often increases the excitement of watching a game
Hockey fans in North America are passionate about the sport. The Stanley Cup has a long history, and it’s one of hockey’s most cherished cups because there have been so many great moments shared by teams who’ve won this trophy over time!
Hockey betting offers a large number of ways to speculate on the action. With sportsbooks offering customer-friendly wagering options, it’s never been easier for Canadian bettors!
If you’re looking for more information about how to bet on hockey in Canada, be sure to check out our home page!